Monday, July 7, 2014

honeymoon: Bora Bora

Our honeymoon was a complete surprise to me. It had been for the entire time we were engaged. Benton is just fun like that. And luckily, I wasn't snoopy enough to figure it out. The way that I found out where we were going was the morning after our wedding. I woke up and went into the bathroom. When I came back out, our travel itinerary was laying on my pillow. 
We were off to Bora Bora. 
I FREAKED out. 



The water taxi took us to our hotel.


The Hilton Nui Nui Hotel


We were welcomed with a cold towel and mango juice.



















5 Tahitian massage oils to choose from.










Scuba diving!




The piƱa coladas were divine. Can you tell?







We were supposed to have a full week of rain. Somehow, we only had 30 minutes one evening. 
It was stunning and a beautiful experience. 




Our farewell serenade.

Villa 313


Thank you for the most amazing experience, and the most beautiful vacation of my life. 
I am so lucky to call you my husband, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment